Ivy Rock Partners are working with a leading UK charitable institution on a Senior Financial Planning Manager role, joining the organisation at a time of development and growth. If you are looking for a strategic business partnering role that will offer you exposure to working with top-level stakeholders and coordinating a UK-wide growth plan, this may be the right step in your career.
Working collaboratively with non-finance stakeholders across the business, the Senior Financial Planning Manager will oversee a team of Finance Business Partners and will be responsible for building a strong team culture and supporting this team as they continue to increase the strategic support and value offered to the wider business.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Financial Planning Manager include:
- Providing financial support and guidance to Directors across the business to coordinate organisational and financial strategy
- Working with Regional hubs to deliver robust proposals for funding bids
- Managing a high performing team and ensuring that team members are being developed and supporting
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for senior stakeholders and working collaboratively to ensure these are being managed appropriately
- Work on financial modelling and scenario analysis to support strategic decision making
This position would suit a qualified (ACA, CIPFA, CIMA, ACCA) accountant with significant post-qualification experience in a not-for-profit environment. An understanding of restricted income and grant funding is essential, as is the ability to build budgets for major contracts. Experience leading a team is essential and the Senior Financial Planning Manager must be able to build credibility and relationships with senior Finance and Non-Finance stakeholders.
Applications are being reviewed daily so please get in touch with Kate Marriott for more information.