Flexible and Remote Working
£45,000 – £50,000 Plus Attractive Pension
1 year FTC
This is an excellent opportunity to join Arts Council England (ACE) in a key role supporting the recipients of the Culture Recovery Fund Loans and analysing their cash flow and management accounts on behalf of The Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS).
Responding to the coronavirus pandemic, and the unprecedented challenges it brought to culture and creativity across the UK, the government announced a series of measures in March 2020 to help save these sectors including a series of loans. This post will report to the Director, Culture Recovery Fund Loans, and support them in all aspects of managing the loan portfolio on behalf of DCMS.
Focus of role:
- Analysis of monitoring information (cash flow analysis, review of management accounts and strategic plans) against loan agreements and business plans
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders (for example: DCMS, ACE, FD’s from cultural organisations/recipients or internal ACE sector experts in legal governance)
- Reviewing and updating systems and processes
- An ACA/CCAB/CIMA qualification (or equivalent)
- Analytical skills. The ability to track the progress of the borrowers against their business plans (noting that some are charities and others are commercial organisations).
- Ability to engage with, influence and negotiate with a range of audiences, both internally and externally including internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of financial, business and change management issues interpreting financial information in a variety of formats, including management and financial accounts.
- Ability to contribute to the organisation’s understanding of diversity and its implications for the arts and culture, promoting a diversity perspective in all aspects of the organisation’s objectives and activities.
Desirable: knowledge of the arts and culture sector, for example by having worked in a cultural organisation or within cultural services in a local authority
Apply now – we encourage early applications, the role may close early
Please contact Michael Quest from Ivy Rock Partners directly to find out more (email@example.com / 07766401842)