This international finance role is a brilliant step for those interested in being part of a global network operating in multiple countries across the world. With the opportunity to travel post-COVID, this is an exciting opportunity to join the International Development sector with exposure to programmes.
Offering the chance to work with one of the most prestigious names in the sector, the International Finance Business Partner is a varied and complex finance role suitable for a newly qualified or part-qualified accountant looking to finish their accounting qualifications.
Home based for the foreseeable future but beyond that based in Central London, the International Finance Business Partner will report into the Head of International Finance and will be responsible for:
- Acting as a UK business partner for stakeholders across the world, providing financial analysis and information to country Finance Directors and programme teams
- Supporting international finance teams with financial controls and system improvements
- Overseeing financial processes for an international network of partners and offering technical support where necessary
- Developing relationships across the global network, building trust and confidence with overseas teams
- Development finance tools to support bids for both grant and contract funding from donors
This role would be a great step into the sector for a newly-qualified auditor from an accounting firm. Part-qualified candidates with experience working as a Finance Business Partner or Management Accountant are also strongly encouraged to apply as there is study support available for those taking exams. The International Finance Business Partner role is a great fit for someone with the ability to think commercially and communicate this across the business. First rate communication skills are essential, as is a genuine interest in working in the international development sector.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Kate Marriott at Ivy Rock Partners for more information. Applications are being reviewed continuously and interviews held when suitable candidates apply so get in touch early to avoid missing this opportunity.