If you are looking for a role with great international exposure where you will be part of a global management team with a presence in over 30 countries, this International Finance Business Partner role might be the right career move.
Working for an organisation with global reach and an impressive presence on the world stage, this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team at a time of growth and development in an organisation offering progression and support. With extensive opportunity for promotion and secondments, this organisation offers a brilliant opportunity to develop quickly in the International Development sector.
Working from the London office (home-based until further notice) the International Finance Business Partner will be a key part of the global management team. Key Responsibilities include:
- Acting as a UK business partner for stakeholders across the global network, working with country teams to deliver timely financial analysis on major projects running across multiple countries
- Working with country teams to set up new projects and providing key financial support during crucial implementation periods
- Building relationships with key donors and providing timely reports to donors such as FCDO, SIDA, and NORAD and communicate reporting requirements effectively internationally
- Working with partner organisations operating in consortium on key projects, ensuring compliance with donor guidelines
- Preparing budgets for proposals for new donor funding
This role would be a great move for someone qualifying in audit with exposure to international finance, perhaps through working on charity audits or through working in donor assurance. This position would also suit a bright, proactive finance professional working in an international charity who has either qualified in practice or industry who is looking for that next step into an organisation offering great development. First rate communication skills are essential, as is an ability to build relationships internationally. This position would suit a naturally collaborative professional, keen to take on a role with significant global impact.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Kate Marriott at Ivy Rock Partners for more information. Applications are being reviewed continuously and interviews held when suitable candidates apply so get in touch early to avoid missing this opportunity.