A fast-growing healthcare charity, working to support key members of the healthcare community, is currently seeking a Finance Manager to support their small central finance team on a fixed-term basis. The organisation works to provide vital educational and professional support for healthcare workers in the UK. The organisation has a long-established history, and in recent years has seen substantial growth which is projected to continue into the future.
The charity is seeking a hands-on Finance Manager to support the finance team. Reporting directly into the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will support in the production of the monthly management accounts, advise on budget overspend vs underspend, work with stakeholders across the business to develop meaningful reporting as well as provide ad hoc oversight and support to the transactions team (AP / AR / Payroll etc.). Duties will include the following:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Work with the Finance Director to produce the annual budgets
- Work with budget-holders on a monthly basis to advise on budgetary spend and forecasts
- Data processing and supporting the Finance Director in compiling monthgly payroll changes
- Support the transactions team with duties where necessary; payment runs, credits and debits, etc..
Working in a small team, it is vital that you have a hands-on approach to finance.
What’s in it for you?
- The role will be offered for an anticipated initial period of six months fixed-term
- Hybrid working 2 days in the office and the remainder from home or up to you
- Potential longer-term opportunities to support in finance transformation work (systems improvements etc.)
- Salary range of £45,000 – £52,500 DOE.
What are they looking for?
- A hands-on Management Accountant or Finance Manager
- You may be a Part-qualified or Fully qualified accountant
- You will be available to start in October 2023
- Experience working in a charity or small organisation would be advantageous
The charity is seeking support as soon as possible, as such please do not hesitate in applying below.