Ivy Rock Partners are working with a large INGO to recruit a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis to provide leadership and strategic support across the charity.
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis will work closely with senior management and high-profile external stakeholders to deliver a first-class analytical service. This role offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of a charity doing life-changing work worldwide, in a role with real influence.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Supporting the CFO to coordinate financial budgets, forecasts, and plans
- Working with the CFO to deliver the long-term financial strategy
- Leading a large team responsible for producing management accounts and analysis
- Leading on special projects as required including two major projects in 2021/2022
- Providing professional leadership to a strong, experienced team, proactively supporting development
- Setting the standard for collaborative business partnering across the team
This position would suit a qualified accountant with significant post-qualification experience managing an FP&A function in either a large charitable or commercial environment. Ideally blending an interest in international development with commercial acumen, the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis will be a key strategic figure in this organisation as it drives forward it’s new 10-year strategy. The successful candidate will be a proven leader, with a strong background in team management and ideally experience working in a large, complex environment. With significant experience acting as a Business Partner to senior stakeholders inside and outside of finance, the successful candidate will be emotionally intelligent, commercially astute and confident in their ability to provide insightful financial analysis to support decision making.
Ivy Rock are interviewing currently for this role, please get in touch with Kate Marriott for more information.