For a qualified accountant looking for a broad role in a growing, climate-change focused charity, this Global Finance Manager position offers the opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation with a manager invested in developing a strong team.
With flexible working options and an excellent reputation for developing staff, this role would offer a great opportunity for someone leaving accounting practice, or someone working in Financial Accounting, to take on a role with brilliant opportunities for progression.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, The Global Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining a strong control environment
- Ensuring accuracy across the financial accounting team
- Producing key reports for the month end management accounts
- Working with the Head of Finance on the year end process, producing the statutory accounts compliant with Charity SORP
- Working with the auditors (internal and external)
- Building relationships across the organisation, offering solutions to problems and providing support.
- Managing and developing a team of three
This role would suit a bright, versatile Financial Accountant coming from a commercial or Not for Profit background, or a qualified auditor looking to move into the sector. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, as is a recognized accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA). A background in audit would be advantageous, but is not essential whilst team management experience and the ability to build relationships is key for success in this position.
For more information, please get in touch with Kate Marriott at Ivy Rock Partners.