If you are a Finance Systems expert, interested in taking on a role where you will be the go-to expert managing process and system development for a large charity, this may be the right next step for you.
Working for an organisation with an excellent benefits package, this role offers the opportunity to join an organisation doing important work, with a reputation for developing staff and offering internal opportunities to progress.
Reporting into the Director of Finance, the Finance Systems Manager will be responsible for:
- Process and system mapping for systems handling all financial transactions, building a picture of how each link together to get a true understanding of the way systems impact each other
- Acting as the main point of contact for two systems projects running across the organisation, reporting on progress to the Senior Financial Leadership Team
- Proactively suggesting ways to improve cross-system functionality
- Identifying areas for potential automation
- Managing system upgrade testing
The successful candidate will be a strong systems accountant with experience mapping and developing processes and systems and developing functionality. This position would suit a candidate with a proactive attitude towards suggesting and working through changes and improvements, looking for a role with autonomy and support where they can drive these improvements forward.
If you are interested in this position, please apply early as interviews are being held as suitable applicants get in touch and this role may be filled before the closing date. For more information, contact Kate Marriott at Ivy Rock Partners.