We are seeking a Director to join an immensely exciting (private equity) start-up in the climate change arena.
Whilst the organisation is philanthropic and has a social purpose at its core, this is also a fantastic commercial opportunity – to join a start-up at the right time and gain shares with vast value.
Our client is extremely well-resourced despite being in their first 18 months since launch and gaining significant attention from both philanthropic and blue-chip investors seeking collaboration.
Whilst we are not able to share any more detail on the organisation publicly, it is fair to say what the company offering is utterly unique, disruptive, and necessary on a global scale.
We are seeking someone from consulting at the Director/Partner level to shift their career and use their skills in a role with social purpose and meaning.
You will likely have a background in credit and risk and be operating in the financial services client space.
You will need to be:
- Passionate about delivering the best possible quality of work at all times
- Genuinely interested in ‘tech for good’ and the impact it can have on climate change
- Excellent with client and external networking
- Able to commit to supporting the founder and management team with longer term growth
- Ready to exchange working in a large corporate company with an ultra-fast-paced start up in the ESG space
Please contact Michael Quest directly for more information.