If you have an analytical mindset and an aptitude for working with excel, this Costing and Pricing Analyst might be the right next step for you. Playing a critical role in the growth of a charity supporting thousands across the globe, this Analyst role is a brilliant opportunity to join a sector making a difference worldwide.
Working for an INGO with an exceptional reputation in the sector for developing staff and offering internal progression, this role offers the chance to join an organisation that will invest in your career.
Reporting into the Head of Costing and Pricing, the Analyst will be a critical member of the Donor Finance Team, responsible for working with Programmes to secure new funding. Key responsibilities include:
- Working with country programmes to develop properly costed proposals for donors, playing an active role in ensuring that budgets reflect realist costs
- Reporting on project pipelines and providing analysis to senior internal stakeholders
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial data before proposal submission, reviewing submissions from external parties
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop proposal schedules
- Developing budget guidelines and ensuring that proposals are submitted in line with company policies
We are looking for a newly or part qualified auditor from practice, or an ambitious finance professional /analyst currently studying. Strong analytical skills are essential and this position would suit someone who combines excellent excel knowledge with the ability to communicate and build relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are key and we are particularly interested in candidates passionate about working in the International Development sector.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Kate Marriott at Ivy Rock Partners for more information. Interviews will be held as and when suitable candidates apply so please get in touch early to avoid missing out.