Part-time 3 Days a week
£105,000 – 110,000 Full Time Equivalent (Pro Rata)
The CFO is a key appointment for our client organisation and will lead both the Finance and IT functions at an exciting time of change.
Our client is a leading institute in the professional services sector. The institute has been following a radical strategic plan that aimed to transform the standing of its members within their profession. As part of this change, the new CFO will join to report to the Chief Operating Officer with a very specific brief aimed at ensuring the institute can maximise the return from the very significant investments made in product, technology and acquisitions.
- Leading and enhancing the Finance and IT functions
- Taking ownership of working capital and enabling further investment in product and technology
- Maximising the return from cash assets over the long-term
- Ensuring a successful annual audit and the preparation of the Annual Report & Accounts (prepared by the Head of Finance)
- Ownership of the risk appetite, risk management process and internal audit
- Ownership of the annual plan and budget process and the reporting of performance to the executive and the Board.
The CFO is a key member of the Executive Team and attends Board and the Finance and Audit and Risk Committee. You will have a dotted line reporting relationship with the Chairs of both these committees.
- A strong commercial understanding and experience of being a finance leader in a commercial environment
- Fully qualified status (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- An appreciation of operating and reporting systems and how to exploit their full potential
- Collegiate, approachable and proactively supportive of wider organisational change
- An effective team coach and leader, able to set standards and help teams embrace and achieve them
- Able to foster a culture of excellence with a predominately remote team
- Experience in professional services
- Experience integrating financial systems
For more information, please contact Michael Quest of Ivy Rock Partners directly (07766401842/Michaelquest@ivyrockpartners.com)
- Please share your CV and a brief cover letter before: 22nd March 2023
- Interviews will be during the week commencing: 3rd April 2023